PokeGo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Pokegoers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

o3o

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiinter

Wiinter

o3o Empty
PostSubject: o3o   o3o EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 am

Welllll, I don't really go on forums because they kind of intimidate me with all the regular users being real close and stuff so I feel awkward joining in. >_>

This is probably an impulse thing I'm doing at the moment which I will regret later. Haha. So anyways...introduction...

My name is Winter. Anddddd. That is all. Surprised (Nice to meet you if you are reading this.)
Back to top Go down
PokeGoer
Admin
PokeGoer

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello Winter! and don't worry about it. The good thing about new forums is that everyone usually comes from all over the place, so no one REALLY knows eachother. That's why I usually join new forums over older ones. I made the mistake of joining an older one and uhh yeah there's a reason I don't like them needless to say. I also really dislike larger forums because then it's hard to get to know them, so I feel left out then too.

So yep, welcome welcome! :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokego.forumotion.com
Wiinter

Wiinter

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Aww, thanks for being so welcoming :) I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum. As you said, newer forums are much easier to get involved in than older ones. Being left out sucks XD
Back to top Go down
dragonartist713

dragonartist713

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 pm

i know what you mean. i tried to join serebii once for role playing and an innocent question got me a warning. apparently asking when the role play that has several participants already and willing to start is rude <<;

that aside, welcome :3 im the cat that lurks around in the shadows once in a while. i dont bite unless you deserve it, and if you ask me i can probably help you in lots of ways (coding wise, getting items/pokemon for your game, general information, etc.)

hope to see you around ;3
Back to top Go down
Wiinter

Wiinter

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:30 am

Haha, well at least you were brave enough to post something there! I'm too scared to even say 'hi' in the chatroom at Serebii. Razz

Anyways, I like cats :3 (at least I do after I've taken my antihistamines). And thanks for your offer of help! ^_^

Hope to see you around too!
Back to top Go down
PokeGoer
Admin
PokeGoer

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

I know what you mean. In smogon or serebii I'd do one thing wrong and I'd get yelled at.

I really dislike being yelled at.

So i kind of just run away and hide from them.
I also feel left out too. Like everyone there they have to be there forever and be mods and stuff, then you're like best friends with people... And it's just not... idk. I just really dislike HUGE forums like that. meh.

So yeppers, welcome welcome! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokego.forumotion.com
Variant
Variant

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:52 am

Wiinter wrote:
Welllll, I don't really go on forums because they kind of intimidate me with all the regular users being real close and stuff so I feel awkward joining in. >_>

qft

Hi, Winter, I'm Variant, occasionally I go by 7. Sorry that the forum's inactive, but enjoy yourself regardless. POST EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
drake510

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:06 am

o3o Annoying-orange-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: o3o   o3o Empty

Back to top Go down

o3o
Page 1 of 1